Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gentle reader,

Here I sit in my big easy chair with laptop screen burning into the total darkness surrounding me, and I suddenly have nothing to say and so much to say that I can't imagine squeezing it all through my fingers into the keyboard and shooting it across cyberspace for you to read. I know it's been a long time since I wrote, and I have missed writing so much. The last year has been a blur of changes and activity and chaos and turmoil. But I should have been writing anyway, I know. Those times are the most fertile for our imagination, for our cultivation of empathy and wisdom and insight. I don't think the experiences are wasted though. I think I can pick up here, in this tiny corner of the universe, where I left off and I can speak to you, sing to you, soothe you and challenge you in all the ways I need to be spoken to, sung to, soothed and challenged.

Look for me here, if you're still checking in. And pass the word along to those you think might be interested. Write when and if you can. I need your inspiration. And I promise you mine.

Love,
Sophie

Send your comments, questions, insights, situations, feedback, problems, perspectives, prognoses, prophecies and poetry to: sophieseriously (at) gmail.com