Tuesday, May 03, 2005





Dear Readers,

I am writing this letter to myself as much as to anyone possibly left reading here. I have been sick, really sick, and in the midst of a huge life transition (new job in a new community). Knocked down by the day-to-day, I have been unable to keep all the balls in the air and had to focus primarily on livelihood. It would have been easy to throw in the towel, but I'm working my way toward a new routine, day by day, step by step. My plan for this page is a weekly column until I can get the infrastructure to support something more frequent. Please don't give up on me. I'll be back Sunday evenings for the foreseeable future.

Love much,
Sophie


Send your comments, questions, insights, situations, feedback, problems, perspectives, prognoses, prophecies and poetry to: sophieseriously (at) gmail.com